Christine- Yeah, I didn't notice at the time, but when I was watching the video I was proud of how she can do several things at the same time. ;) Tearese- She loves her apron! She would wear it as a shirt everyday if I let her. I told mom she could make her more if she wanted for this summer...
3 comments:
Too cute. :) I love how she multi-tasks while singing, very impressive.
Elora and Joshua liked this video. Thats funny that she was wearing her apron.
Christine- Yeah, I didn't notice at the time, but when I was watching the video I was proud of how she can do several things at the same time. ;)
Tearese- She loves her apron! She would wear it as a shirt everyday if I let her. I told mom she could make her more if she wanted for this summer...
Post a Comment