Saturday, January 10, 2009

Doctor Who and the Daleks

Patrick and I have recently been watching the first season of Doctor Who on Netflix. My sister made me watch an episode while they were visiting over Christmas and it was really good so we've been trying to catch up. We're one episode away from season two and it's been great so far. Anyway, Isabelle watched one episode with us called "Dalek" where one of the Doctor's old enemies returns. These are really cheesy looking aliens with body armour that looks like a robot. Isabelle thinks they're awesome. I found this video on you tube and she thinks it's great. :) Enjoy...sorry if you dont' watch the show then it's probably boring .




Here's another one....I like the music on this one...it's kind of celtic-y. ;)

4 comments:

tearese said...

No one looks at blogs on the weekend. Thats why I didn't see this yet. I always want to post Dr. Who stuff on my blog, but I know none of my readers watches/cares about it, so I don't because I know they won't comment.
K, now I'll watch the videos.

tearese said...

BTW, I had a dream that I met Pioneer Woman and David Tennant (Dr. Who #10) but I wasn't me, I was that kid Tony from Barney, who comes back as an older kid in one of the episodes. Anyway, I wanted David to sign something, but he could tell from some clues on the paper I gave him that I had murdered someone, so he (and maybe Pioneer Woman with him?) were trying to solve the murder and stuff. But I was planning to murder David Tennant too (because I was a crazy fan) but I needed him to watch a season finale of Dr. Who with me first. I was really mad that I woke up before the end of the dream, because I wanted to see if Tennant would figure it out and stop Tony. Thats all.

tearese said...

those videos were TOTALLY AWESOME.

Kathryn Cooper said...

hey that Twilight spoof was pretty funny. Here's my blog, check it out. Good luck packing up. Let me know if you want to bring your kids over. Tyson loves Isabelle.